2/19/11

Just finishing it up...

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1.  I have an awesome Son.
2.  Mike is the best Husband I could have ever asked for.
3.  I am 21 & will be 22 in August.
4.  We Live in Salt Lake & will be here till 2013.
5.  I Studied Health Education, PE & coaching at USU.
6.  I have 1 brother & 2 Sisters
7.  I have 6 SIL's & 4 BIL's
8.  I have 6 Nieces & 3 Nephews.
9.  I LOVE Giant Chewy Nerds
10.  I LOVE DARK Chocolate
11. My Favorite Soft drink is Sprite
12. I am only 5' 1''
13. Biggest  Loser is my inspiration to lose weight.
14. I love Volleyball
15. I would not change my life for anything. it is the best.

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.

If i lost these two guys i don't know what i would do. They are my whole life.

Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
I have gone from a purse to a diaper bag... 

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
 Nauvoo... and to prove it...
Here i am... i have been to Nauvoo 3 times & have loved it every time.

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
A lot has changed since last year... This time last year Mike was applying to PT schools and going to interviews.. Since Then we have moved to Salt Lake.I was Pregnant when we moved to Salt Lake so i gained 25 lbs in 9 months and lost all but 6 of it in 2 weeks. We now have the cutest little man ever.. Last year i had LONG hair and then CHOPPED it off for a Aggie Locks but wasn't to happy with how it turned out...

Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
I have 2...


Day 29 - Your biggest Pet Peeve
I hate being Late for things... My Husband knows this because i get mad every time we are late for anything important..
Day 30 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
I don't think i will ever get tired of being a mommy or a wife to these wonderful men in my life.. they make life so much better and i couldn't see my life without them.
Day 31 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened to you today.
Before....

 After...
 Don't look at the mess but this is me today on our "new" couch. we found it on ksl for $100. its super comfy and is tons better than our old gold couch...
 Titus is 3 weeks old today...He is growing like crazy. He Sleeps great, Eats a ton and is starting to fit into more of his clothes.
 His Pluggy makes him sleepy really fast...
 This is our "new" entertainment center.. From Russell & Christa... This week we got a whole new living room..

No comments: