2/8/11

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name. Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy. Day 22 – Your favorite trip you have been on.

Day 20: the Meaning behind my Blog name...
Well it use to be Larissa & Mike... but i changed it to 2 guys & a girl because of our little family...
Day 21: A photo of something that makes me happy...
 I could just stare at him all day...
I love watching Mike take care of Titus... 
Day 22: My Favorite trip...
Our honeymoon to Disneyland was the best trip ever.. it went perfect and it wasn't to stressful.
 St. George Temple..
 We drove for eleven hours...
 at the beach...


 Disneyland!!!
 I got Soaked ....
 We hung out with Mickey...
 Went to Honey I Shrunk the Audience


 Went to the temple
Waited in line for Aladdin
 Went to a bugs life...
And rode the Farris wheel.

No comments: