2/4/11

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat. & Day 11 – A photo from high school? & Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.

Day 10
I'm not going to post a picture of this but my favorite places to eat are...
RUMBI! COTSA VIDA!! MY MOM'S HOUSE!!! & MY MOTHER-IN-LAWS HOUSE!!!!

Day 11
 Me and Megan on our senior sluff day... she is/was my partner in crime during high school.
 One of my Many awesome cousins Hailey... We would cheer each other on during sporting activities ..
It's a good thing she did soccer & I did Volleyball...
 My Sisters... and my best friends.
 One of my senior pictures .... my dad did an awesome job.
 Once again my BF.
 Graduation day! i was so excited to be done with carbon.

Being awesome.. .this was during State Volleyball my Senior year.
This was my Favorite thing to do during high school. 
I loved our Jerseys, my Coach was the Bomb & we didn't do too bad at state. 

Day 12 –
A photograph of the town you live in.
It's not always this pretty but this is where we call home for now... we will be here till 2013... Lets hope it goes fast...

No comments: