2/13/12

February Happenings...

Life has been pretty good lately.... Titus is getting more of a personality, Sleeping through the night, & Trying to grow. {stats from 12 month appointment: 28.5 inches (10%) 18 lb (5%).} We scored a sweet deal on his next Car Seat... $68 for a Car Seat that is an originally $200. Titus has been learning so much the past few weeks/days. He now Signs "all done".. His friends now ask if he can come out and play (it's so cute this little girl is 8 and LOVES Titus. She takes him down the slide carries him up and down the stairs Even thought he can climb up them. Her and her 2 younger siblings sit by him at church. They LOVE Titus) He also likest to draw on the chalk board (we painted the side of our dishwasher with Chalk board paint just for the heck of it)

Mike is enjoying(somewhat) school. there are a few classes (like every semester) that he could live with out. He has lost about 40 lbs. in the past 3 months. I am so proud of him, he is such a stud and has amazing self control. He has been using portion control & exercise to lose weight & i have been cooking better to help him out. (but this week i did a 14 day Valentines thing and kind of threw that off.)

As for me... I'm just loving being a mom to a 1 yr. old & being a wife of a busy PT Student. I finally feel like life in "The Village" is where i want it to be. With my new calling I feel like i have reached out to others more. And with my friends i feel like i have people to talk to and people that i can count on to watch Titus or ask for help when i really need it. I have finally realized that it doesn't matter what people think of me, and that i need to stop over thinking things.

So here are a few pictures.
 I love this Happy kid & i can't wait for summer to get here so i can get a Tan.
 
 Chilling at the Gymnastics Meet. The Red Rocks (The U) Vs. BYU.
 Just Chilling
Sold Out Show.
 Yummy Chicken Noodle Soup by Rachael Ray.. recipe found here..
 Dinner rolls found at the same link.
 My Handsome Little Man.
 Sleeping like a champ. After i took this picture i realized that he is not a baby anymore...
 Such a Happy boy. 
Waiting to go out side. He Loves to play out side. 
 Just Playing.

 He Loves to Give Kisses.
 Looking like Daddy. Titus has more hair then dad though.
 I was loading the dishwasher one day  and Turned around to find him sitting on the door. I wanted to get mad but it was just to funny.
Afterwards he helped me close the dishwasher(like always) he was so proud of himself.

No comments: