New Year Resolution Time
It's Crazy that it's time for these again (i guess we should always be making resolutions)
1. Read the WHOLE book of Mormon & keep a Scripture Journal.
*I found this AWESOME blog to help me with this one.. check her out The Redheaded Hostess
2. Keep A Clean(er) house!
* Hopefully Pintrest can help me out with this one.
3. Exercise at least 3 times a week. (P-90x, Running, Yoga, Etc.)
* I have to be in really good shape to chase titus around...
4. Totally De-cutler the House
* Once again hopefully Pinterest can help me out.
5. Teach Titus as much as i possibly can. (Shapes, Colors, Opposites, Numbers, Manners,etc.)
* he is such a smart kid and we always have to keep that mind going so he doesn't lose it.
6. Come up with Fun (Cheap) Activities for Titus
* he is also a busy body and needs constant entertainment..
7. Get Mike through Another year of school (1.5 years to go)
* WE CAN DO THIS!
8. Keep a budget.
* We need this ...
9. Eat Healthier
10. Be Better.