2/9/09

Sick of Homework... plus i needed to update

25 Random Things...
1. First and for most In 3 months i will be Mrs. Larissa Kasumi Terry! yes y'all 3 months! it's gone so fast but yet so slow. the weeks are long and the weekends are to fast. We have enjoyed the last 2 months of being engaged. yes it has had it's ups and downs but that is what brings Mikey and i closer together.

2. This is very weird but i like to have a clean room to study in. If my room isn't clean i will try and find a cleaner room to study in. If i can't find a clean room I'll clean my room. it was very weird today at work i was so excited to get off so i could clean it. i know I'm weird.

3. I love to organize things. When I can't focus on homework, I organize. Every so often i get in the mood to organize. lately i haven't been in that mood, maybe i should cause then i would be less stressed and could focus on WEDDING PLANS!

4. I am a perfectionist when it comes to studying or writing my notes. I like to re-write my notes so i can read them and so i can remember them better. (Mikey we are going to need a lot of paper :D)

5. I love to play the Piano. its my stress reliever. i don't know what I'm going to do when i go to Logan i won't have a piano to pound on. My mom can always tell when I'm mad cause I'll go pound out a song on the piano

6. Another one of my Stress relievers is talking to mike. I love the weekends cause i can just talk to him about anything and everything. i look forwards to 10 o' clock every night so i can just talk to him on the phone. He is my Best Friend and i can tell him anything and he knows exactly what i need to hear and he knows how to make me feel better.

7. I love sweaters cause i love to cuddle up in them. but it has to be really cold outside and i need to cuddle up with someone else (Mikey).

8. I hate it when my hands and feet are really hot. if my hands are to hot i will run them under ice cold water to cool them down.

9. I really like to take cold showers after i nice hard work out... (hasn't happened in a long long time). and i like to take really hot showers when I'm cold.

10. I am love with note books. for some reason i love note books. not that i write them that often but i like the looks of them. my goal is to have a journal library of cute notebooks.

11. I love Willow Tree angles. For Christmas my Future mother in law gave me a Willow tree Nativity and i am starting my own little collection.

12.I think i look better with my hair down then with it up in a messy bun or just up in general.

13. I really like simply apple juice. My future Father in law buys a bottle and it's gone by the end if the weekend. and when the grand kids are around it's like a juice fest.

14. I love runny eggs. Mike and i are still trying to perfect this skill but it's coming. Every Saturday after our work out and every Monday before he heads back to school we try and have runny eggs and pancakes.

15. I love church music. in fact that is what i listen to while i study. it's always playing in my room.

16. I love Bright colors. Pink orange yellow green blue. i love them all. All my clothes have color except for a few. i hate black. It's just a sad color. Bright colors make me happy.

17. I don't mind working out its getting me to work out that is the problem. Once I'm there I'm fine but getting me there is hard to do.

18.I really like shopping. i like it even more when mike is with me cause then I'm in and out of the store in a flash. When I'm with him i have a tendency to just glance over things rather then think about wanting the item. But if its my mom's money I'll spend it. Like this weekend mike and i went shopping for skirts for my sisters and my mom gave me some money. I spent it like nothing. but when it came to other things that i had to buy i was a little more thoughtful about it.

19. I can't wait for Flip-Flop weather. They are like my favorite shows ever. they are so comfy and can go with almost any outfit.

20. I love the Gospel. I honestly don't know what I would do without it or where I would be. It has been such a blessing in my life and i love to hear the testimony's of people around me.

21. I am engaged to the most amazing man ever. I must say I'm the luckiest girl ever to have him in my life. i don't know where i would be with out him and i don't know if i would have grown this much with out him. Thanks honey!

22. I miss Playing sports competitively. Volleyball was my life during high school and i loved coaching my JR high girls these past two years. I don't know what I'm going to do next fall when its time to hit the court hopefully helping out in Logan. I can't wait to have my own team to work with.

23.I love sleeping! oh how i love it. I hate it when my alarm goes off and I'm right in the middle of a really good dream and i hate how it always goes off during the best part of the dream.

24. I'm so excited to see where Mike gets to go to PT school. i hope he gets into Utah but anywhere will be good for us. It's not for another year but it will be fun to see how things play out for us.

25. I have the best family ever. Immediate, Extended and my soon to be family. They are the best. My siblings and i have our normal tifts but we work them out and have a good time. My extended family is awesome. There is about 5 couins that are my age and i have a specal conection with all of them they are like my sisters. and my Soon to be family, once again i am the luckiest girl ever! My FSIL's are so cool and so crafty and my FBIL's are so much fun to be with. and as for my FIL's they are so cool i feel so welcome in there home and can't wait to be part of their family. Thanks for all you do guys!

3 comments:

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

We think you're awesome!

dancin' momma said...

We can't wait for you to be "officially" part of the family! Miss you!

The Christensen Clan said...

You guys are so cute. I am so excited for you...and I am adding you to my blogging list too!!!