3/1/09

Fun February!

once again i have been slacking. We always have fun together so I'll try and see if i can remember them all. I’ll do pictures and then just explain they wont be in order but it will kind of up date you on everything. 0214091336
We counted all of my money that i had in my Piggy Bank. we came up with $250 Dollars in change. so this is it all counted out.
0214091759
This is after we rolled it all.
0214091643
 0214091640  For Valentines day mike got me a Rachel Ray Cook Book. so we decided to cook out of it. we made Fettuccine Alfredo, and Garlic Cheese Biscuits. It was so good and the best part is we didn’t burn it.
0221091319
On the 21st of February we did a service project that i was helping with. these are some of our cute creations. we also did hygiene kits, and quilts. It was really fun and we had a really good turn out.
0222091500  being goof-balls. like always.  
DSCF2187 This weekend we went to the “Starry Starry Night Dance” at the Institute. It was really fun but we both cant dance so we went home and hung out. it was fun to get all dressed up and go. I got to wear my Dress that i haven’t worn in a year. We found it is really hard to swing dance in a dress that is restricting in the sleeves.
So there is our last 3 weeks in a nut shell. The weeks are long and boring cause we are in school and don’t get to be with each other. But the weekends are always eventful and exciting. 2 months now :D it’s coming fast and I'm so excited to see everything coming together.  Thanks to all who are helping out. It really means a lot :D

No comments: