10/19/08

Family Pictures

For Fall Break We did our family pictures. We don't have our pictures Back yet but i took some really cute ones with my phone. i had fun with the black and white.

on the way to take pictures.
SO bored.
Me and Macie. i love her she is so cute
Me and Nesha Getting ready for Pictures
Me and Courtney on our way to pictures
Having some fun With Macie
My New Cousin Tyson!
Little Macie
Eating :D
Me and My buddy Aubrey
Me and My stud Caleb
Me and Grandma

So a funny story that never happens
SO i was coming down the stairs at my grandmas. At the bottom of the stairs is a door. well i took a little hop to the next step and Hit my head on top of the door. YES ME hit my head. that never happens. but that is my funny story. it's like the falling up the stairs thing.

3 comments:

dancin' momma said...

So glad I'm not the only klutz out there :)

Jamie and Tom said...

I'm proud of you! Hitting your head is a big accomplishment!! :)

Unknown said...

for a midget it is! ha ha