11/19/08

Give Thanks!

I sent out a question through our wonderful technology called text messaging that asked.

What are you thankful for and why? I found that many people are thankful for their families and for the gospel. I got response that families give life meaning (RT), they help each other threw everything (TK), Because with out them i wouldn't be where i am today (MS), because i would be a gutter somewhere and wouldn't have anyone (LB), Because if i lost everything else in this life i know i will always have them and can count on them (DR.T). Families are so important and if done right families can be together forever. I am so thankful that i have the family i have because of everything they do. With out them nothing else matters. I am so thankful for my friends and those who stand by me. I am thankful for my BEST FRIEND, Mikey, He has helped me so much and makes me so much stronger. I am thankful for the hard times i go through because they make me stronger. I'm thankful for the Gospel because with out i wouldn't be who i am and i wouldn't know the things i know. I'm thankful for the atonement so i can be with my Heavenly Father again. I am thankful for Christ and all that he has done for. He is my older brother who i know will always be there for me. I am thankful for Temples so that i can be with the man of my dreams for time and all eternity. I'm so Thankful for technology so that can communicate with those who are not near me and so that i can share my feelings like this. Thank you for all that you have done.

No comments: