10/5/12

I can't wait.

There are so many things that i am looking forward to lately... goals i want to accomplish, things i can't wait to leave behind at the village, and events i look forward to once we are done with school. I don't know about you but time seems to slow down when big events start getting closer, for example with the baby coming in 2 months my thoughts are "holy crap we are going to have a little girl in 2 months i have nothing ready" but at the same time my thoughts are "are we really going to have a little girl in 2 months i can't wait to see her."
but anyways... i like lists so here it goes... ( my thoughts are kind of random by the way.)
Goals:
1. I cant wait to get back in shape: being pregnant is amazing, Feeling the baby move, knowing that there is a special spirit coming, & knowing Titus is ready for his little sister makes 9 months of giving your body over to the lord to grow this little one so much more then worth it. I'm to the point now that i am getting uncomfortable most of the time. (i'm now 32 weeks)  i can't eat as much in one sitting (which is good) its getting uncomfortable to do things with Titus. I see people running and exercising, i talk about it with my friends & i see pictures of me before i got pregnant the 2nd time and i'm ready for the pounds to start coming off. I have gained more weight this time around then with Titus & I still have 2 months to go.
2.I cant wait to get all my "projects" done: I have so many things i want to do before this baby comes & i have only gotten a handful of them done. It seems like my list gets longer & longer as my due date gets closer & closer. Thankfully in the last week my nesting instinct has kicked in. I have crossed more off my list this week & started working on things that will take a long time to do.

I can't wait:
1. to not have to smell stinky smells coming from our neighbors.
2. to see my little girl. (watching baby stories on tv and babysitting is not helping)
3. for Mike to be Michael Joseph Terry DPT (DOCTOR of Physical Therapy) instead of SPT (student Physical Therapy)
4. for Titus to be out of diapers (we bought him a big boy seat so hopefully that helps him a little bit)
5. to live closer to family. i have gone back and forth on this but it will be good for our family.

-Larissa

No comments: