9/8/11

Growning like Crazy!

 Not much has been going on with us... just going to school, working, & loving little tito! He is the coolest kid if i do say so myself. Last weekend the terry's came to visit we go to a Real Salt Lake Game... to bad if forgot my camera and didn't take any pictures.. but here are some cute little Pictures of Tito..
We can't get Titus to lay down with Tigger long enough to get a picture for comparison so i thought this one was pretty cute... He loves his tigger..






 He has 2 little Teeth...
 This is kind of a forced picture if you can't tell from Titos face.
 He loves the swings ...
 I was watching him play the other day and realized how grown up he is getting... it is crazy what just a few days can do ...

 I love this picture . it is so titus.

 He has started to buzz his lips again... hence the drool.


This is titus buzzing his lips silly kid...

2 comments:

T-Fam said...

Oh my goodness he has gotten so big. He is so cute!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Time to come to California so I can cuddle that cutie pie!

P.S. Pretty please get rid of word verification :)