9/12/10

August.... 20 week picture...

I'll do a picture update for August & this far of September... so here we go... For my Birthday on the 12th we went up to Idaho to visit Grandma & Grandpa Meyer, On the way Home we went through Logan for my Cousins wedding...
Mike, Me & Kacylia waiting at the wedding.
My Cousin Kansas & Her Hubby Jordan.
We Blew Bubbles for them when they kissed... So we had to get a picture...
Her wedding was at the Western Heritage Center where they had all these old buldings...
my sisters & i had fun taking pictures... 
Karina, Kacylia & Rissa
No worries we got some of Mike too.  
So i couldn't Resist posting a picture of this yummy Carmel Pop Corn... I Love fall because of all the yummy fall treats I get to make..

On the 21st we went to Price for my sister-in-laws Baby shower. I forgot my camera so i don't have any pictures of the Shower.   A few days before the shower I went to Delta for my sisters volleyball game.. Mike Stayed and helped his dad with the shed... i need to get pictures of it up...
My sister (Kacylia) is in the White Jersey.
{to explain she didn't forget her Blue Jersey, She is called the Libero. She only plays back row, she is basically the rover of volleyball. This Position runs in the family...
Because we are short it's hard to play front row...}
Since Mike is a student He gets in free to Volleyball Games & can get a guest in for free also... No offense to High school & Jr. high Volleyball  but i needed to see some College volleyball {after Coaching for 2 years i get pretty critical of my sisters & the Teams they Play.. So watching some Fast almost perfect volleyball helps me not be Critical. I Can't wait till i get to coach again..}
{ i will only cheer for Utah when they aren't playing BYU... Sorry Utah I'm true Blue...}
This is the AWESOME crib we found on KSL for $20.. It's the one i wanted & mike found one on KSL i just had to have it... it came with the Mattress so it was well worth it.  I can't wait to get this room put together..
On Thursday Carbon Played Park City in a Region game... So since it's only 30 min away Mike & I thought it would be fun to go watch.
Kacylia Going In. 
{when ever she goes in or out of a game her & her teammates jump & give high fives}
This is Kacylia  her Senior Year...
This is My Senior Year... 
Do we look like Twins....?
Here i Am at 20 Weeks... 
It's hard to see because I'm wearing white... but i do have a belly i Promise..

No comments: