6/1/10

Happy Birthday (s)!

For Memorial Day we went to Price to
spend time with our Families.
We went down after Mike's classes on Thursday.
It was nice not having to drive 3 hours to go home. 
When we got to Price we went to see IRON MAN 2.
That movie is the BOMB! 
after the movie we went and hung out with my
family for a little while.
Friday
Mike helped his dad with his new shed. they got quite a bit done. 
We went to my house to chill with my sisters and my brother & SIL.
We showed Brandi &Mike just what Courtney &
I were like when we were Little.
(Courtney was a mean big brother... JK)
Saturday: (birthday #1 Kacylia's 17th Birthday)
Mike Worked on the Shed once again.
After that we went with Mike's dad and sister to
PRINCE of PERSIA.
It was also a really cool movie.After the movie we
went to the Consumer's Waterfall with my family.
The last time we were there was in '94.
Here are some Crazy Pictures of our Adventures.
Me-Karina- & Kacylia. 
(riding on the Tailgate)
Me & mike Holding on for Dear Life
Our Feet Hanging off the tailgate
Mike & I walking down to the Waterfall
My sisters at the Waterfall 
Me & Karina getting wet
Me & mike in the waterfall
Dad Trying to Throw Mom in the water.
Sisterly Love
me being a goof
Chilling around the fire
Rissa the Sharp shooter.
I shot a bottle i found and hit it my first shot. 
My brother didn't think i could do it... I showed him.
Brandi Courtney & their dog... and my dad
Brandi Courtney & their dog.
Me & Karina being weird.
Me jumping into mikes arms... 
walking back to the van.
Me & kacylia & mike
Sunday nap

Sunday:
we went to church (of course)
Ate 2 dinners and enjoyed to spirit of family
Monday:
Mike worked on the Shed with his dad. (once again)
I went and Chatted with my family.
and then we went to Cold Stone with
Mikes Parents, then headed home.

TUESDAY!
Mikey's Birthday is TODAY!

My amazing hubby is now 25.
In the Year that mike and i have been married
i have learned so much about Mikey.
and i have learned so much FROM him. 
Cheesy i know but i am going to share 25 Amazing
Things about Mike and why i love him.
1. He is SOOOO... smart. He always amazes
me at how much he knowsand the grades he gets...
i have to study all the time to get the grades he gets.
2.Mike is so strong in the Gospel. He keeps our
family Going strong in the gospel.
3. He Loves to work out. He always finds
time to stay fit and to stay active.
4. Mike will eat anything.
Even if i messed up on dinner or dessert he still eats it.
5. Mikey is a really good Cook. When i don't feel like
cooking mike comes up with something to make.And as
crazy as someof his creations may seem, they are still pretty good.

6. He is going to be an amazing dad!
i have no doubt about it. He is so entertaining and caring.
7. We never have a boring moment at our house because of him.
He always has us out and about, moving around.
8. Another reason it isn't boring around
our house is he is always saying
something funny or making weird noises.

9. Mike is so caring. when someone is sick or he
feels they need some help he will help them out.
10. I love how Mikey is always making me laugh.
11.I love how Mikey makes time for me. with all his
studying he still has time to hang out and be with me :D

12. Mike has this face/smile that you can't stay mad at.
13.One thing i will always love him for is Driving
down to Price Every week while we were dating.
14. I love his Determination. This Boy does
NOT give up. and i love that because with out that
Determination we wouldn't be married.
15.  I love how he lets things go.

16. Mike loves my Family. After i talk to my
mom on the phone he asks how they are doing
17. Along those lines i love how well he
gets along with my family. He fits right in.
With the exception of his height.
18. I love how cute he is when
i am sad. He Hates to see me sad
and he loves to make me smile.

19. I love all our inside jokes.
20. Mike is so cute when he falls asleep while we are cuddling.
21. I love how safe Mike makes me feel.

22. I love our love story. Mike is my dream
come true. & i would relive our wedding.
23. I love how he always keeps
me on my toes (in a good way)
24. I get to Be with This man FOREVER! i love that.
25. I love mike for mike. he is his own kind of
guy no one can compare to how amazing mike is.
This Guy can have whatever he wants because he goes for it! 
I love you Mikey! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kikal said...

Happy Birthday Michael! We love you!