6/13/10

Cousin Jade's Wedding.

Just to catch y'all up...

Here is Mikes Yummy Birthday Cake... Tres Leches


June 5th, My Cousin Jade Got married... 

Jade and my new Cousin Rhett. 
It was a really nice Ceremony.
I have always joked about marrying into my family
is like "My Big Fat Greek Asian Wedding"
Our family always out numbers the other family. 
Girl Cousins, Friends and sisters of the Bride. I'm not sure what we were doing...
The Cousins. 
Karina, Kacylia, Haylie, Jade, Kelley, Alex, & Me
Aunt Linda (mother of the Bride), Uncle John, Aunt Marie, My mom
These are my moms siblings minus two.
It was such a beautiful day.


We ate at Roy's Pizza (Fat Johns)
Getting our drinks

After we went to my aunts house before the reception. 
We had fun Jumping on the Tramp.
Mike had fun Taking Pictures of us. 
I even did a few Front flips. I haven't done one of these in forever. 
Chillin at the Reception 
Uncle Eric, Cousin Nia, Me
Nia, Me, Mike
I stand like my mom....



No comments: