Brynn Toyoko Terry
6 lbs. 10 oz.
20 inches long.

It's not a long story (But has lots of Detail so if you don't want detail skip down to where it says LONG story short..) so i'll get it out there... FYI this may be TMI!
Sunday November 25th I started having contractions 5 min apart around Noon. We have church at 1 so we went, during Sacrament they kept going and getting uncomfortable. When this happened with Titus we went to the hospital and were sent home so i figured i could stick it out. During Sunday School I finished up my lesson and tired to keep Titus under control so Mike could practice his Musical Number. RS rolled around I talked to a few of the sisters about how to induce labor on my own, a few of them even offered let me use some oils and tea. So, I gave my lesson and didn't really notice the contractions. After Church we had Tithing settlement.
After Tithing settlement we walked back to our apartment and everything was only happening 5 min apart. I Texted my Doula Friend who offered me the Oils (Clary Sage oil if you want to know). I put a few drops of the oils on my wrist and started smelling them around 5. Mike was selling a computer to a guy and went to deliver the computer to him so Titus and I went along for the ride around 7. Mike fixed the guys old computer, took it back to him and was home around 8:15. While mike was gone I put more Clary Sage Oil on, played with Titus for a min and then things really started happening. 
When Mike got home Titus went and played with him while i laid down. I was starting to have stronger Contractions. It felt like normal menstrual cramps and it was happening about every five min. I told mike and waited it out a little longer. After about 10 min i figured it was time to get things ready to go the hospital. I told mike to find some one to watch Titus. My contractions were about 3 min. apart and i had to hold onto something when it started. (I have a pretty high tolerance for pain when it comes to womanly things. so i knew it was getting time to go to the hospital.) Mike Talked to the Paynes and Brandon came over to watch Titus (Ty was pretty excited because he Loves them) at this point it's about 9:20. On the way to the hosptial i called my mom and told her what was going on. 
We got to the hospital, on our way to the second floor my water broke. We went to the Emergency OB and told them what was going on. They got me into a room (note: this is NOT a delivery room). It took FOREVER! to get things moving in there. I was having huge contractions and was in so much pain and they just kept sitting around for the Mid wife to come check me. I was at a 3 with my water broke. Ok so we need to get things going we kept telling them. I kept telling Mike i wanted my epidural and i need to get my IV in, But every time mike went to the door about every 15 min they were just sitting there waiting for the Labor and Delivery people to say it was ok for me to head over (NOTE: it's 50 feet away from where they were sitting and they didn't want to get up and walk over) Finally after being in this room for about 45 min. they wheeled me over to Labor and Delivery. I got on the bed and told them i had to push. They had the smart idea of telling me NOT TO PUSH, I basically arched and was Climbing up the bed at that point. I have one girl trying to put an IV in, my contractions are every min now there is no way you are getting an IV in me sorry lady. Another girl Checked and said "She has about Half a centimeter to go." My thought at the Point was "WHY CAN'T I PUSH THEN" they had nothing ready for me yet. The baby warmer wasn't on, the bed wasn't covered and i am holding my own legs and trying to push this little girl out. The Dr.'s come in and my legs are being held now. i just start pushing because i can feel her down there. With in about 3 pushes there is Baby Brynn. Mike has never heard me Scream so loud (i have never heard me scream so loud) (SIDE NOTE: when the student DR. came in he said "It looks like your going to have a baby" he walked to the other side of the room and said "Wow i can't believe this is Happening." 2 min. later "That just happened." I don't think he has seen that happen so fast) .

So I guess i made that longer then it really needed to be but in short. about 2 hours of intense labor, No Epidural, No IV, Not even admitted yet and then BAM! Baby Brynn!

Titus loves Baby Brynn and is helpful with everything I ask him to do. He likes to hold her and give her kisses.

So far everything is going smoothly with two little kids but I have help from My Parents and Mike.

Mike loves his little girl! He has been busy this week with School, work and Other things so he hasn't really had time to really bond with the Little Lady but he will :) 


May Bo said...

This is awesome! LOVE the story. You had a similar birth story as me. Don't you just love the people at the labor/delivery check in desk? They're so funny... but never do what you want them to. WOOT! Good job.

Abby said...

AWESOME! what a story!! Go Larissa!
Glad that clary sage oil worked for you! Congratulations~

Melanie Daw said...

Amazing Larissa! So proud of you! She is beautiful!

Crystal said...

Thank you for posting! I LOVE your birth story... and way to go natural, YOU ROCK! Can't wait to see you & baby Brynn!

The Luke's said...

Congrats Larissa, your little family is precious!

T-Fam said...

So cute. I can't believe you went natural. I can't imagine. I wish I could see her in person. We really need to skype.

Jamie and Tom said...

Hooray! She's here!! and she's beautiful! You are an amazing woman. That is all I can say! Congratulations you guys!